What's new

New wave of photography pt 2

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here they are C&C
#1
hbebtbrgtbrtgb.jpg

#2
062-2.jpg

#3
dfgfgv.jpg

#4
dvndvn.jpg

#5
grgrg.jpg

#6
lightin.jpg

#7
trgth.jpg
 
yeah bad day for me woke up at 7 was in a car till 6-7 and took these when It got dark, oh well lol I am near UVA so take some pics there some time this week any way
 
looking over em I dont even know why I posted em lol
 
Well, the second "new wave" does not seem to even come close to your first "wave" (in the other thread) ... these seem a lot more "wannabe" to me, and they are not such a "new wave", after all, as we have all dabbled in these sorts of "shakers". There's even a Photo Theme thread especially on these "shakers" and "zoomers".
 
yeah I was tired last night lol I will try again sometime
 
These seem more of shaking the camera up and down. I like the effect that can be given by turning really fast with the camera. I don't know if I'd ever throw my camera like that Flickr group was suggesting lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom