New way to view photos on the web (right place?)

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mods please move if there is another sub forum where this should be

I came upon this new way to view photos online with firefox. It is so awesome and really easy to use and looks great

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5579

it works on sites like

* Flickr, Smugmug, DeviantArt, Photobucket, Picasa
* Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Hi5, Friendster
* Image search on Google, Yahoo, Ask, Live, and AOL

try it out

This thing is BAD ASS!

Total instant BLUE SCREEN, hard crash. Clicked on one of their demo images after install.

Running Vista. Do NOT install or click.

WOW!

I have XP and Firefox 2.0.0.
Runs like a charm. Haven't looked at all the features yet, but it looks stunning. Gave my photobucket a try...nice!

thanks.

pascal

i have vista....
no problem this thing is wicked!!
thanks
bp

Another Vista user and not having any probs - its a great novelty :)

Windows XP here..... Tried it. A really cool interface, but the quality of the viewed photos were horrible for me. Looked like blown up 0.25 mp photos on my machine. Perhaps there is some settings that I haven't seen or something. Just couldn't look at photos with a quality view to them.

Windows XP here..... Tried it. A really cool interface, but the quality of the viewed photos were horrible for me. Looked like blown up 0.25 mp photos on my machine. Perhaps there is some settings that I haven't seen or something. Just couldn't look at photos with a quality view to them.

the quality of the photos that you don't have selected is bad but once you click on the photo it becomes sharp and crisp and clear at least for me

I love it, thanks for sharing. Don't think you need a good video card to run it. It runs smoothly on my old rig with crap graphic card.

i dunno, i use XP (fulLy updated) & FIREFOX 2 and when i ran it it came out like grey and black....i could basically see wjhat was going on but it was all grey and black so i decided to uninstall and blamed it on the graphics card

I looked at a photo of a barn from someone's flickr, it looked great in the barn, but the sky with some clouds in it, looked like it was at 16 colors only.

This is COOL!

Works awesome on my laptop running Vista!

Most reactions

Back