What's new

New Website, Photo Products Reviewed

Dismine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On Twitter today I saw a new website launch called Photo Products Reviewed (http://photoproductsreviewed.com). It's actually pretty neat, if not a little slim. However I think it has the potential to be a really good resource for amateurs and pros alike. Anyhow, that's not the point.

The POINT is that they're raffling off a $200 gift card to B&H photo just for writing a basic review on any photo related product or service that you use. Sounded pretty cool and easy to me, I'll definitely be submitting a review on my Rebel T1-i.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let you guys know, free stuff is awesome.
 
It's NOT free. The content you are providing to them is FREE, the certificate you *might* win is in return for the article you wrote...

... but this speaks volumes about the kind of reviews I can expect there...
 
I visit this and i not found anything interesting and new which i never see in other sites.there are so many sites on internet like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom