Heck
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2007
- Messages
- 988
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- New York, Bronx/Westchester
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Lol your husban must have been freaking out. Great shots by a brave sole!
those are great shots!
how come there are only black people and no other races? chance?
From my point of view, as a German tourist to the city, it was a matter of coincidence only. The story is that we had missed the one bus to JFK Airport by a hair's bredth and had to park ourselves at that bus stop for some 20 minutes waiting for the next to come. And I simply made the best out of the opportunity and place. I did not move around at all (as in taking many steps to go here or there), only did I point the camera either up the road in that direction or the other. And I assume that, yes, the majority of people who live there and go about their daily lives are black. It is so ...
I thought it was illegal to take photos of people that didn't allow it...