What's new

New York - attempts at "street photography"

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And those of you who know me know how shy I get when it comes to photographing people, but it seems like I really ventured down a new path:

1.
024gerahmtwebsize.jpg


2.
025gerahmtwebsize.jpg


3.
026gerahmtwebsize.jpg


4.
027gerahmtwebsize.jpg


5.
028gerahmtwebsize.jpg


6.
029gerahmtwebsize.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey these are awsome lafoto!...... 5,7 and 8 are superb..... you really WERN'T shy were you corinna :lol: great series :thumbup:
 
Fantastic! the expression on the old guys face crossing the street is great, it's like "hmmmm... you gonna run me down aintcha!" :D
 
Very nicely done! It's ok...you live thousands of miles away...shoot and run :lol:

All of them have great tones. I especially like #6. The poster behind him shows a younger, happier man. While he struggles to cross the street.
 
sweet shots corinna !!! you've got 'em well
nice series :thumbsup:
 
great series! I really like them all!
 
Wow - great series. Really works with the B&W - awsome shots!

Rob
 
Yeah, really fine series.
 
I love these, but 6&7 really stand out to me. Lone men walking down the street makes me wonder if they are ok. #5 looks like a dealer to me :)
Nice series gal!
 
the last three are really well caught corinna...absolutely love the expression on the guy's face in #7...well spotted and captured. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom