New York bike guy

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this in NYC a while back, I forgot all about it and I just came across it, it was such a spur of the moment type of shot. He rode by and I just whipped up my camera quickly and got one of him. I kinda like it... let me know what you think. C&C as always.

Bikeguymotionblur.jpg

Chris

Yes. Lucky moment! Cool guy. Mild pity about the shadow on his face, but given the circumstances it simply could not be avoided. The Yellow Cab gives it a NYC feeling that it would otherwise not have had, which I like. Very good focus!

Yes. Lucky moment! Cool guy. Mild pity about the shadow on his face, but given the circumstances it simply could not be avoided. The Yellow Cab gives it a NYC feeling that it would otherwise not have had, which I like. Very good focus!

I agree, I have been trying to photoshop him a little bit more but its one of those spur or the moment type of things and I can't complain. It is a bummer though, I wish I could get the guy to ride back and forth a couple more times, haha.

Chris

Yes! Well done! I would have tried to carefully-carefully just brighten his face too. Just the way you did.

haha, I am not sure about forest Gump but I think the guy looks awesome. He says New York to me, especially with that sweet Brooklyn hat on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back