New York City anyone?

I been wanting to go take some sunset shots of the city by the Brookly bridge area maybe we can play for a mini meet up at that park and hang around there. who knows.. I also want to go to Woodlawn cemetery and always up for the Bronx zoo.. can't go wrong with Central park or liberty park also..

I work on the weekend...but could always take the days off :p.

go ahead. choose a date.

I'll see tomorrow since i call on Wednesdays to get my work schedule for the weekend so If I have this Sunday so I'll have two days b/c I don't have school on monday. Also I'm not sure about 30-1 weekend but I'll have the whole week off from 26-30 if any of you can make it during the week.

I'm located at the southern tip of Staten Island.

I'd be pleased to provide information and support for a NYC meet-up.

[Not to mention showing up in person.]

Please do message me with any questions.

March 3rd 2014??

lol.. yeah.. it's just interesting how such a large city can't get a few people to meet up for a few hours to chat and take some photos lol.. It has to be some culture thing going on or the cold weather is not helping with the motivation. I have a general distrust for stranges but thats the way you kinda have to be in a city like this or any large city but New York is famous for it.. When I go out of town I find it strange people say hello and smile at you. Its like New York jet lag.. takes a few days to get used to it. lol.

March 3rd 2014??
I'll see where I end up by then :p. Probably still in collage or graduated and in poland :p.

SO anybody still up for this week? I'm free tue-fri (proboly) and the moday after the weekend

So does anybody want to meet up anytime this week? From morning to about 4pm I'm free

Most reactions

New Topics

Back