What's new

New York City

Jenna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These pictures were all taken in May ((when I used a kodak, i now use a nikon))when I went on a 8th grade class trip on a boat around NYC.:D Hope you enjoy! comments appricated (sp?)


NYC

Impire State building *i'm pretty sure these two are not straight :grumpy:*
#1
100_1931_0001.jpg

#2
100_1935.jpg

#3
100_1948_0001.jpg


Pretty buildings
#4
100_1936_0001.jpg

#5
100_1943.jpg

#6
100_1954_0001.jpg


Manhattan bridge
#7
100_1947_0001.jpg


Statue Of Liberty
#8
100_1959_0001.jpg

#9
100_31.jpg
 
Okay, thanks your right.
 
Jenna, numbers 3, 5 and 6 are my favorites, I think these are great shots. Don't worry if something is a little crooked. #6 has the chrysler building framed very nicely amidst some other buildings. Look at the lighting on these three shots, very nice. Keep up the good work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom