Photos NOT OK to edit
The Crysler Building, one more thing that had me enraptured! :D

140169522.jpg

140169434.jpg

140169482.jpg

140169466.jpg

140169531.jpg

great views.... you did so well with these ny shots corinna :thumbup:

I like the first one. It has that Gotham City kind of look to it, it would be the ideal place for Batman to be perched.

another great NY series... now i am wanting to go, you got some fantastic photos... first two stand out a little to me, but again, all are great...

I liking #2 the best here. The Chrysler Building is my most favorite building in the world and you have captured it beautifully!

Wow ! you really had a great shoot there. These areas are very nicely photographed. I just love them all Lafoto !

another wow! you sure went to town!
#1 and 2 are a standout for me
thanks again for sharing :D

Thanks all for your wonderful replies, makes me feel really happy inside to read them!

As for this building, I had so hoped to at least once get it against a blue sky with a golden cast on it, but on the night where this would have been possible, we did a test ride out to the airport to see if we'd manage to go there on public transportation on the following morning with all our luggage in tow, too. So I missed some very sweet light that night ... one more reason to go back to NYC one day!!! ;)

Most reactions

Back