What's new

New York Impressions (4)

2, 6 and 7 for me corinna...nice stuff...did yer neck get sore? :lol:
 
woodsac said:
Corinna...you have found your calling. Your NY trip structure photos are stunning! I love all of them so far :D

I agree. I have stared at all of the last LaFoto posts for a long time. Awesome work. :hail: :hail:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Thank you all for your wonderful replies. Makes me so happy to hear that you like these. I have tons more, many of them are "tourist-snapper-pics", I must admit, but I tried to "see" some more and capture some more, too, and even though we were mostly walking the streets, I still tried to also compose here or there ... seems like with some it worked?

And as to the slightly tilted lines in Photo 6 here: that is what my lens does and I don't have that PS version that would help me to straighten up lens distortions ... but with the triplet house in the foreground I kind of like that it seems to be "bulging" ... the photo, that is. To me it has that effect an I don't think I would want to take it away with any anti-distortion programme... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom