New York, New Yoooooooork!

Thanks Corry! It was nice meeting you all too. Don't leave it too long to arrange another NYC trip! And if anyone else wants to arrange a trip to the Big Apple I'll be ready! ;)

Standing next to the Niagara Falls on saturday, I was actually thinking about this NYC-meeting. I'm really sorry I missed it. I think I would have taken you to Katz's Deli btw. :).
Bring on the pics! And next time I'll be there.

pascal

I would like to make one change...the Mexican place, though it started out promising with great salsa, was merely a smidge above terrible...

It was an awesome trip, and I'm so glad we were able to stay right in Manhattan. It really opened the city up to us :)

I would like to make one change...the Mexican place, though it started out promising with great salsa, was merely a smidge above terrible...

It was an awesome trip, and I'm so glad we were able to stay right in Manhattan. It really opened the city up to us :)

My Nachos were delicious! However they'd have been much better had I had water to wash it down with. (the service sucked)

Corry,

that was the gelato place I was talking about. The guy has MBA and used to work on Wall Street. I just wanted to say I thought you covered an amazing amount of the city. One good thing about New York is it is fairly compact. Next time I would suggest getting into Central Park more and exploring a few of the not so famous neighborhoods like Chelsea and Tribeca.

I wish I had one of those sandwiches right now. Next trip, I agree with Puscas try Katz Deli (it's where Harry Met Sally) for a little more um...., atmosphere and lower prices.

I think I will go down to Manhattan this weekend :p :thumbup:

Corry,

that was the gelato place I was talking about. The guy has MBA and used to work on Wall Street. I just wanted to say I thought you covered an amazing amount of the city. One good thing about New York is it is fairly compact. Next time I would suggest getting into Central Park more and exploring a few of the not so famous neighborhoods like Chelsea and Tribeca.

I wish I had one of those sandwiches right now. Next trip, I agree with Puscas try Katz Deli (it's where Harry Met Sally) for a little more um...., atmosphere and lower prices.

I think I will go down to Manhattan this weekend :p :thumbup:

That gelato place ROCKED!!!! And since we already did Carnegie, we'll have to do Katz next time. :p

I'm totally jealous that you are going to Manhattan. I miss it so much already!

Most reactions

Back