Muusers TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 115 Reaction score 1 Location the Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 #1 I found these old pics I took last summer in New York, thought they were pretty decent.
Muusers TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 115 Reaction score 1 Location the Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Nothing?
M magkelly TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2010 Messages 270 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #3 Well, I like them. Particularly that first one. It brings back some nice memories for me. Thanks.
D Dallmeyer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 351 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #4 I like the first image. But its partially overexposed. I tried a quick edit: lowered brightness, raised gamma, reduced saturation.
I like the first image. But its partially overexposed. I tried a quick edit: lowered brightness, raised gamma, reduced saturation.
D Dallmeyer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 351 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #5 I just took another look - my edit can still do with reducing the brightness 2 or 3%...but the main point i'm trying to ilustrate is: increasing gamma to lift what can appear a gloomy exposure.
I just took another look - my edit can still do with reducing the brightness 2 or 3%...but the main point i'm trying to ilustrate is: increasing gamma to lift what can appear a gloomy exposure.
Fraginator3000 TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Location Malta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2010 #6 Number 2 is awesome!