What's new

New York-Streets

MichaelMigz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
184
Reaction score
1
Heres a few shots i took a while back in New York City. Any comments are welcome! I hope you enjoy!!!










 
the first shot is cool, looks really old untill you see the new cars
 
nvr2low said:
the first shot is cool, looks really old untill you see the new cars

I was thinking the same thing. very nice shots.
 
cool shots!! i love the woman on the bus!!
 
nice little series, I love the spontanaity (sp) of street photography. I agree with Alexandra, the first one looks really retro, nice use of grain and flat tones.
 
Ahh. All of these make me look very much forward to our trip over in April!
I think I'll run out of film AND memory in no time there...... And I will bring the Leica, even more so after I have seen your first picture here. Like everyone else here I thought I was looking at an old photo until I saw the cars ;). Well done!!
 
These are some great shots. Kudos! One thing I would suggest. Perhaps fixing the symmetric barreling distortion on the first shot so the buildings do not look like they are leaning into each other. There are a dozen or so plugins out there for photoshop that can fix this in a click. Once again, nice work!
 
Thanks for the advice cameraeye!! And thanks for all your comments TPF!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom