What's new

New Zealand Glaciers (From above!)

gooze

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Franz Josef, New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Working for a helicopter company down in Franz Josef, New Zealand gives me the opportunity "on occasion" to see the glaciers and Southern Alps from above.

Enjoy.

5109123492_8fd93a7c29_z.jpg

5109119912_2cbf517e78_z.jpg

5109126604_b7db40ca78_z.jpg

5049188138_05d6d106a9_z.jpg

5049150454_ba6e66cf6a_z.jpg

5049148566_a37a3e18e5_z.jpg


Thanks for looking and please forgive the lack of editing. These are uploaded from a work computer while i'm traveling :lol:

Sam,
 
Very nice and a unique viewpoint.

I've spent hundreds of hours in helicopters surveying in various parts of the world. I often wished I could get my camera outside of the 'bubble' without the need to add anything to the airframe and the hassle that entails.

You can see a rotor tip in one photo, cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom