Newbee Need Help

Sqweak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'm trying to find a free website that will make my own website to where i can host my pics for people to see, does anyone have any place that would do this.. i'm not good at makeing websites, so i would like for it to have templetes... please help me thanks

derek

if you are looking for a more professional website (although i do love flickr and use it every day), I use microsoft office live. it is in its beta form right now so it is free, but it still looks professional. with no prior knowlege whatsoever i put mine together-the link is in my signature if you want to see. microsoftofflcelive.com has all the info.

i like the idea of flickr but i was trying to find something a litte more professinal, more less a website that i could make for people to view my work and stuff. any idea;s on that

i like the idea of flickr but i was trying to find something a litte more professinal, more less a website that i could make for people to view my work and stuff. any idea;s on that

I understand what you're saying but i doubt you will find what you are looking for for free.

Most reactions

Back