What's new

Newbie about to make purchase! Help!

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I'm new to dslr an I've always been into photography and I'm about to buy my first dslr and I am confronted with two options. Here they are.

Deal #1
Olympus e-510 recertified with zuiko digital 14-42mm f/3.5 5.6 lens from newegg.com all for $368 with free shipping!

Deal #2
Olympus e-420 with zuiko digital 25mm pancake lens. This package is used on craigslist for $425

can anyone help me? I'm dying to start taking great shots!
 
I've decided on deal #1 e510 for 369. Is that a good deal guys?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom