K Kashmo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 20, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2011 #1 My guitar.
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2011 #2 I can't see anything - maybe you can't post pics on your first post.
N niccas9 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 26, 2011 Messages 63 Reaction score 4 Location Escalon, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2011 #3 Its an air guitar, duhh!
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 #4 I think its over exposed because I can only see white
bentcountershaft Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 1, 2009 Messages 2,551 Reaction score 1,061 Location Southern Indiana, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2011 #5 Yeah, you need to have a minimum of five posts before you can post an image I think. Tell us about yourself.
Yeah, you need to have a minimum of five posts before you can post an image I think. Tell us about yourself.