Newbie from Romania

sburatorul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi people! I'm a 20 year old guy from Romania. I am kinda new to photography and I'm hoping i can grow in this community. I've been shooting for almost a year now, at first i was using a fujifilm s5700 i got for my birthday but the noise performance and the chromatic aberrations made me give up the 10x zoom (38-380mm, i must say the BIG ZOOM made me chose it but back than i was like every beginner looking for many mpx and big zoom :lol:). I gave it up in favor of a NIKON D60 with the kit 18-55mm lens and even though i have quite a debt to pay back it was probably the best decision i made, i just love the noise performance of this baby. I'm also planing to get the 55-200mm nikor vr and a sb-600 but they'll have to wait until i pay back my debt. I'll post some photos as soon as i have some worthy.

Bine ai venit! (translation: Welcome!)

What part of Romania are you from? I was born, raised in Bucharest.

Hi sburatorul and welcome. Not too many from your corner of the globe here. I look forward to seeing something from you soon.

Never been to Galati, maybe one day when I'll be back.

Have fun in Bucharest, it has changed a lot since back in the 80s.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome. regarding the photos... it will take a while, right now i'm busy studying and yeah i can see there aren't many romanians around here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back