Newbie from Turkey, my reef tank shots (Image Intense)

Thanks for your comments... :)
The photos taken with Nikon Coolpix 3100,
1. is a Hermodice carunculata (a type of fireworm) collected from Mediterranean Sea.
2. Ricordia mushroom
3. Blue Button Polpys (Zoanthus sp.)
4. and 6. Actinia equina (tomato anemone) collected from Mediterranean Sea.
5. Tomato Clownfish (Amphiprion frenatus) and Cleaner Shrimp (Lysmata amboinensis)

thanks again..

Isn't it "Jacques" cleaning up "Nemo"?
That was the instant thought that sprang to mind when I saw that photo!

editing in: No, my daughter says, this isn't "Nemo", for "Nemo"'s got THREE white stripes, not only one. Um, OK. But I was close, wasn't I?

yes it's nearly "Jacques" cleaning up "Nemo" shot...
You doughter is right.
the fish at the picture is a kind of clown fish, Nemo is too. Same family but different species.

Oooh...you've made me al enthusiastic to buy me a ticket and go shooting at my local aquarium. They've got a new one at the zoo in Rotterdam near where I live, with a big watertunnel and all kinds of dark crannies and nooks with aquaria...I might just do this.

Beautiful, I love the first one with the fireworm. Saw that particular type of species during a dive in Turkish waters near Kaç when I was there. The instructor warned me not to touch it :D
And the one with the Blue Button polyps is simply amazing.

YAY! Cool photos! Congrats. Unfortunatelly I don'r have an aquarium in my city :( hmm I think I'll dive into aquarium of my fish :p Somewhere I had my underwater photostaken in Croatia last year, but I have to scan them. In the near future I'll show them to you but they are far far behind yours :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back