Newbie nature photos

Pest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hello to all and put my last photos [SIZE=-1]for critique/comment[/SIZE] ;)

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

zombiekilla3k said:
Any possible way you can get rid of the date? There beautiful shots but thats quite distracting!

I was going to say the same thing...........(mind reader..;))

Hallo Pest (why-o-why THIS screenname!?!?!?? It means "the plague" in my language!), welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You sure like your unusual perspectives in your nature photography, don't you? I quite like the view into the flower from below in the first, how much did you have to bend and twist to get this, or did you even have to lie flat on your back?

Same applies to the second, did you lie down for it? The horizon is not all level in that one, and I was looking for the softness in focus that has been mentioned, but the twig that's leaning to the mushroom is in focus, so I think that part of the mushroom is, too, only does it look so soft? I guess it's its surface that makes it seem soft? Nice DOF (depth of field) in that one, mind!

And hey, once again: I do like the perspectives, or POV (point of view) - so now you know the two most important TPF-abbreviations there are in one post. Phew, over and done with this :D. TPF is ThePhotoForum, of course, and if you ever come across USM, that is Unsharp Mask. OK, now ALL the important abbreviations are dealt with.

Now simply enjoy being here :D.

Number #1 is excellent. Try to remove the date it's disturbing.

zombiekilla3k said:
Any possible way you can get rid of the date? There beautiful shots but thats quite distracting!
Ofcourse, must just turn off date option in my camera, date is very helpfully but thts true, its really distracting photos :(

LaFoto said:
Hallo Pest (why-o-why THIS screenname!?!?!?? It means "the plague" in my language!)
Thats just shortcut from my lastname :lol:

LaFoto said:
how much did you have to bend and twist to get this, or did you even have to lie flat on your back?
It was lucky shot in both cases, i just puted camera on ground, set some options and get shot :lmao: My simple camera can do really nice photos :p Its really hard to get idea for some non ordinary photo :(

Thank u all for comments, and sorry very much for my bad english :blushing:

Here is another shot from my forest trip(i know date is there again, i can promise i will turn off date next time:)):

DSC02320.jpg

And here is this plant with yellow flower:

DSC02240.jpg

cool first shot there, i like the pov. Shame about the date of course - but with a little time and a bit of effort with the programs out there (thinking of photoshop and the like) you can get rid of them.

Most reactions

Back