GJim
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2025
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Billings, Montana
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello, newbie here.
I'm looking for recommendations for a site for hosting my photography and videos (nature, wildlife, etc.), for sale. I'm currently using smugmug - I like the look and interface there, but my pages are not being indexed for search engines like they should be - thus, no one finds my photos and no one purchases my photos and videos.
Thanks for any assistance.
Jim
I'm looking for recommendations for a site for hosting my photography and videos (nature, wildlife, etc.), for sale. I'm currently using smugmug - I like the look and interface there, but my pages are not being indexed for search engines like they should be - thus, no one finds my photos and no one purchases my photos and videos.
Thanks for any assistance.
Jim