Newbie needs help please

bear-232

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there,
I have recently found the enjoyment of being behind the lens of camera and using this as a way to express my creativity. I am by no stretch of the imagination a professional photographer and my knowledge is pretty much zero. However, as I am taking more pictures and wish to share these online what would be the best website to use?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cant really go past Facebook for gaining initial interest I think! Or Flickr? 500px? Or a blog such a Tumblr etc? even a pinterest board, all of these social media images with links back to your website - if you have one :) The more the merrier, just get your name out there!

.. google+ is great as well - find groups that cover the niche you like and start sharing your photos there.

gl,
H

Hey there,
I have recently found the enjoyment of being behind the lens of camera and using this as a way to express my creativity. I am by no stretch of the imagination a professional photographer and my knowledge is pretty much zero. However, as I am taking more pictures and wish to share these online what would be the best website to use?

Any help will be much appreciated.
I really like Flickr, it is completely free now with tons of storage. There is some great inspiration there too if you ever just want to scroll through images for hours.

Most reactions

Back