Newbie on Board

Greywolverine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All
I'm from Ireland - And have recently purchased a Canon 850D with kit lens 18"-55" and also bought a 55" - 250" lens.

Slowly learning the camera setting mostly auto shots too delayed shutter speed for waterfalls etc ...

Lens wise I'm just looking at Canon's - But what can fit my camera! Saw a video on YT, someone was using a Sigma 18 - 35 f1.8 = Would this fit straight onto camera or would I need an adapter?

Hi All
I'm from Ireland - And have recently purchased a Canon 850D with kit lens 18"-55" and also bought a 55" - 250" lens.

Slowly learning the camera setting mostly auto shots too delayed shutter speed for waterfalls etc ...

Lens wise I'm just looking at Canon's - But what can fit my camera! Saw a video on YT, someone was using a Sigma 18 - 35 f1.8 = Would this fit straight onto camera or would I need an adapter?
Welcome.

The Sigma with an EF mount will fit without an adapter.

Welcome. Enjoy your new hobby and the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Both Sigma and Tarmron make good quality glass for your Canon. You can get compatibility information from their websites. My general advice on 3rd party glass is, IF you know how to tune / calibrate lens to camera, then 3rd party glass is a good option. If you don't know how to tune, then stay with OEM glass for now.

Enjoy the Forum.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back