Newbie...please help!!

shooke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please help and leave some feedback...I am completely new at this and this is my first camera.....no classes no photoshop...nothing!!! I truly love this and want to learn everything I can about Photography!!! Please leave some C&C....MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Summer:mrgreen:

IMG_0392.jpg

Love me some birds!!!

38.jpg

Beautiful Disaster!

14.jpg

Beach day........

bird1.jpg

Last edited:
#2 is your best one - it's nice. You want to ratchet down that blue a tad, though...it's too much.

#1 is a fat baby knee. It does nothing for me. It's in focus, though, so that's a plus, but the composition is uninteresting. Also, the skin is a bit ruddy. I'd desaturate your reds.

The little girl would be better if her eyes were a little sharper and a little brighter - the photo can be brightened easily.

The last one is ok. I think see what you are trying to do. I'm not sure the bird is sharp enough to offset the rest of the photo being blurred, but OTOH, it does look a bit like a painting. Your blue, again, is far too saturated for a normal photo, but it helps give this particular one a slightly abstract look, which helps it. I think it would be more effective if the bird was closer to the camera or at least a bit more central to the image.

Keep shooting - these are a good start.

THANK YOU!!!! I NEED THE FEEDBACK!!! YOU ARE AWESOME;)!!! ANYTHING WILL HELP!!!

SUMMER~

I am not very good at critiquing someone else's work, but I admire you for being open and asking. Welcome to TPF and keep shooting & posting. You'll learn just like I am, and it's fun. Good luck!

same as wrote before, can't see the point in this one

IMG_0392.jpg

Maybe technically the best of all your shots, but I don't like it, I think it's a little off balance between the wood and the water. Also, where are the bird's feet ?

38.jpg

now this is my favorite, very bright yet not burnt

14.jpg

this one is *almost* awesome, it lacks abit of composition but I guess it's not the easiest photo to "build". that being said, I would have cropped it somehow to get more focus on the bird.

bird1.jpg

Welcome to TPF!

These are some nice photos, especially coming straight out of the camera. The opinions expressed below should be taken with a grain of salt, I am by no means a pro. :)

#3 is my favorite, but I would probably take the brightness down just a bit in Photoshop (or whatever program you have).

Like hadoq said, #4 is so close to awesome, but it is hard to get wildlife to co-operate.

I like the colors in #2, I don't think the blue is too much and it would be nice to see the whole bird. As mentioned above, #1 really doesn't work for me.

Looks like you have a great start (better than me)

Most reactions

Back