Newbie to forums and Photography my 1st attempt hdr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters throw salt like rice at a wedding (Srbiscuit,Nates)
It’s this simple if you don’t like it don’t look at it, but you in fact depicted the picture in which tells everyone you really where admiring it you just being shy of admitting it LMAO.

meh just think of it as constructive criticism ?

not hatin' dude, just offering opinions.
but your second sentence was incomprehensible, so i'm not sure what you were trying to say.

and for the record, no one is supposed to throw rice at weddings...it's bad for the birds.

keep shooting.

Don't post your pictures up if you don't like being told they suck, pretty simple.

Don't post your pictures up if you don't like being told they suck, pretty simple.

Should I critique this masterpiece?
Lens flare, washed out colors hell I say this one qualifies for what you labeled as suck!
It’s fine for some of you to talk about someone else’s attempts but yet not all of your own work is picture perfect, I supposed that gives you a bigger ego. Ignorant commenting does not equal constructive criticizing.

3852048534_8dbf2dda6c.jpg

fokker never once said everything his does is gold.
he was merely commenting on the OP asking for crit and then not being able to take it.
big difference.
welcome to the forums btw.

Haters throw salt like rice at a wedding (Srbiscuit,Nates)
It’s this simple if you don’t like it don’t look at it, but you in fact depicted the picture in which tells everyone you really where admiring it you just being shy of admitting it LMAO.

NateS gave some really good pointers in his post, better than what others have put up. And you get on him as being a hater?

If you want to get a pat on the back for trying something new, then please make sure you put that in your thread so you can feel good about yourself.

Critisism, while not easy to take, is the best way to learn and grow. Which is what NateS took the time to do.

And then you have the nerve to get someone else's pic and post in your thread in defence of why yours is crap?

Grow a pair.

Should I critique this masterpiece?
Lens flare, washed out colors hell I say this one qualifies for what you labeled as suck!
It’s fine for some of you to talk about someone else’s attempts but yet not all of your own work is picture perfect, I supposed that gives you a bigger ego. Ignorant commenting does not equal constructive criticizing.

3852048534_8dbf2dda6c.jpg

Oh I get it now, you're just a douche. never mind then.

1. I didn't say your picture sucks, only that you shouldn't act like a self righteous ****er after putting a photo up for display and then getting told that the sun does not, in fact, shine out of your arse.

2. I didn't put that picture up for critique, and if I did I would take the advice given on board in order to better myself instead of going around making personal attacks on people.

3. It is against forum rules to post up a picture that you didn't take, so take it down or **** off.

Ok first of all stop with the swearing, this is not the place for it.

Second, Provo, this is a photograpy forum and you will get people who like and dislike your work, that's the whole point.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back