What's new

Newbie to photography, how are these?

wade_

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few...

6006060363_c6f9fe294e.jpg











http://www.flickr.com/photos/wade_/6168006894/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/wade_/6167471029/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/wade_/6167470813/

I know it's not much but thanks for looking and comments are appreciated, hopefully I will have more to post soon!
 
A few are really soft. You need to work on your camera skill there.

The third photo is well done.

The second one has a little framing problem. It's usually a good idea to include more of the limb when a foot or hand enters the frame.
 
not bad at all for a "newbie to photography" !!!

I also like the 3rd one, very cool!
 
Thanks lol that seems to be everyones fav, mainly due to Photoshop and not my photo taking skills unfortunately lol, but when I say I'm a "newbie" I'm serious lol I just bought this camera a few weeks ago. :P
 
Wade what are your thought on the last pic... do you really want feed back on it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom