What's new

Newbie with questions

Roey0rboat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Socal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm a beginner. I have a nikon d50, and I just had a question about how I can improve the way my subjects turn out in my photos.

I looked through some photos of my friends' dslrs and their lighting on their subjects truly lights up their faces (for indoor photos). My camera doesn't produce such results. I was wondering is this cause my camera's built in flash isn't as well equipped? Would I need to buy something extra to make this happen?

Thank you for your help!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom