Newbie!!

swalker14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone!! I am brand new to this forum, so I thought I would just stop by and introduce myself. :D

My name is Sara, I love in Ontario, Canada. I will be turning 21 on Monday (January 14). I have been interested in photography basically my whole life. In my last year of highschool I had the opportunity to talk a photography course. The course was strickly black and white and we used only film. During this course is when I first realized how serious I was about this passion. Since then I have used just a regular point and shoot camera. It was fine at first, but the more I used it the more I wanted to upgrade to something more manual. This year for Christmas I finally bought myself a Canon Digital Rebel.

I haven't had the chance to use it hardly at all since I got it because I have also just started back to College. This is my first free weekend, so I am hoping to do lots of experimenting now.

Well, I can't wait to get to meet all of you and share lots of stories and pictures.

Thanks!! :lovey:

ScottS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
HIIIII there! Welcome to TPF!

You have come to the right place!

Ls3D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shea-design.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Sara and welcome aboard! :thumbup:

Get to shooting & adjusting to your camera & I'm sure you will start to enjoy the new medium.

-Shea

Most reactions

New Topics