What's new

Newbie :)

JessStreetz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Manitoba Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I love taking pictures but I'm still very new to the "professional" side of photography. For the last few months, I've been taking pictures for my work and have been getting better as I've progressed. I have been getting compliments and people say I am getting better.
Our station crew goes to a club on Wednesdays and I've recently been asked if they can hire me to take pictures. The offer stands at $40/night plus a $20/bar tab. I just want to know what a good offer is for a novice photographer.
 
Sounds good to me, get pissed while working
 
Hell yeah. I'd take some awesome photos if I was trashed. It'd be a whole real of boobs and chicks bums.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom