What's new

Newbie

Southerngal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sissepia-1.jpg


Any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
 
I like your idea a lot.. this is one that might even look better horizontal with her looking out over even more extensive fields. the sepia looks a little dark to me but it's a great effect. I have this urge to drag the right side out farther to see more of what she sees.
 
I think if you level out the horizon, you'll be good.
 
you could be right... but i wish i could see it the other way to decide lol... But if not then I would lighten it a small about and go. It you streighten the horizon what is it going to do to the little girl will she be leaning backwards. I don't know I'm just asking.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom