What's new

Newbie's Photos

socaltony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, I finally figured it out :grumpy: Here are some photos from a newbie. What do you think?

DSC_0406BW.jpg


DSC_0117.jpg


DSC_0030.jpg


DSC_0096.jpg


TreeSilo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new to this. I can't seem to get the photos up. Any suggestions? I'm entering the Picassa URL, but it doesn't seem to work.
 
You need to upload the pics onto a image hosting website.
 
Okay, I finally got a photobucket account. I'm still learning :grumpy:
 
Great job! Nice pics!
 
Not a bad start.
 
Your first image looks like a Masterpiece!!!

Also loved the third very much

Others are just behind, not far behind

Regards :D
 
Good eye on all of them. I like the last for the "feel" and lighting. The first doesn't work for me because the stump is a vertical or squarish object in a horizontal format photo, and also because it is not well separated from the background or foreground - not your fault, they are just too close. The middle ones are pretty good, especially the third, but the fourth is a little soft or perhaps just has extremely small depth of field. Keep posting!
 
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I'm constantly trying to get better and am newly modivated to go out and get new photos. :biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom