What's new

Newborn Baby Boy

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally got to use my camo backdrop!

4482038585_1dffbea61c.jpg
 
I like the shot, the skin might be a little too soft, but it could also be my non-caffeinated eyes.... camo = cool
 
Did you add catch lights to the eyes? Or was that natural? If so... it seems a little too bright on the lower part of the right eye, but the picture itself is beautiful, as is the baby. If you didn't add them, sorry... I just notice things like that because sometimes I add them in pics to add a little extra interest to the eyes ;)
 
Hmmm... I didn't add any catchlights. I'm guessing that was from my SB600 I had on an umbrella stand.....since it's a round white light. I actually didn't even notice it! lol
 
lol, ok. I wasn't sure, given the brightness of it. It didn't LOOK like intentional, but I had to ask!
 
too soft .:sexywink:

Ha ha ha, now the shop is contributing?

Anyhow, I like it, but don't love the amputation at the waist, do you have one with his whole body? I think the unnatural part of the catch light is that its absent on the left eye.
 
He's gorgeous!

Just as a sidenote... why are you posting this in the beginner's forum? You are clearly not a beginner! Your work is fantastic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom