What's new

Newborn....cc por favor.

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot of my very first shoot ever. Just me and my camera. I am a total newbie at all of this so any pointers, thoughts would be great. I think the focus is a bit off. Also what do you think of the "look"? Thanks.

DSC_0594.jpg
 
There is something strange going on with focus on this one. It doesn't seem to be sharp anywhere but maybe thats because the frame is a bit overexposed. The focus maybe somewhere in the white area. Also maybe a bit wider crop so you wouldn't cut off part of his/her head.

Just my thoughts...
 
I love the lighting. U should post more though. I'm not sure if I like the pose but baby is precious! How did u set this up?
 
I wouldve shot straight on but a little below for the eyes. I feel this is an uncomfortable pose. Not a lot of contrast, the blanket blends in somewhat with back ground. Good try tho.
 
I think the baby is adorable and i love the concept for the shot. I wish you wouldn't have cut the top of the baby's head off and a straight on shot might have been better.

That's just my two cents.
 
Thanks all. Here are some more. Let me know what you think.

DSC_0586.jpg


DSC_0584.jpg


DSC_0583.jpg


DSC_0509.jpg


DSC_0508.jpg


DSC_0433.jpg


DSC_0353.jpg


DSC_0223.jpg
 
you should have posted these the first time around. I like them alot.
I wish his head wasn't cut off on the first couple. And I like the tighter crop of the one of him in the basket but I wish you didn't cut the basket out on the right.
I love the ring/breastfeeding photo.
The last one is my least favorite.
 
I know, I know! I am a major head cutter off-er. It's a bad habit. I like the look of the imperfect picture but I always forget that most people don't. Your right about the basket being cut off too. I wish it wasn't. Thanks for the cc!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom