What's new

newborn

jubb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
I had my baby last week. I wish I had more time to practice my newborn photography skills on her. You can see the photo's on the blog below.

temple_tx_photographer_daughters_birth05.jpg



Check out my newborn birth photos on my blog
 
congrads!
Nice capture! :)
 
Congratulations Jubb! Your baby is beautiful.

You are about to embark on a wonderful journey. Document your memories and enjoy the ride.

Cheers!
 
It's been plenty of a ride already. Just gotta hang on.
 
wow... loved the pics on your blog also!
 
I'm glad you like my work. As excited as I am about the baby, I'm excited to take pictures without a big ol' belly in front of me too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom