pilt43.jpg

#3 - A moose wandering around
pilt3.jpg

#4 - Hiding row deer
pilt32.jpg

#5 - Singing during sundown
pilt26.jpg

will add more if you like them :)

Big, big welcome to the forum to our first member from Estonia (as far as I know).
You live in a beautiful country (according to what my sister has seen, I myself haven't been as yet), and hey, you do take some wonderful photos of your country, too!
Good of you to plunge yourself into here with these photos, you will very soon belong!
They are very nice. All of them are, but my favourite of this little series is the last!

Yes. Do post more pictures!

Awesome series. I like the composition in the last shot. Welcome to the forum

welcome! really cool shots....just gotta agree with lafoto...love the bird shot! is that a sparrow? or a wren?? or maybe something else... but great shot!!

Your wish be granted:

#6 - Shadows
pilt73.jpg

#7 - Bog
pilt70.jpg

#8 - Walking white stork
pilt37.jpg

#9 - Black woodpecker
pilt14.jpg

#10 - Environment of sandpiper
pilt23.jpg

More pics available, but won't drown you all on my first day ;)

Oh, wow-wow-wow-WOW! :D
These are great!

I have so often tried to get such a wood photo as your Photo No. 6 and exposure has always been too tricky.

And bogs and heathland are among my favourite countrysides. So I really enjoy seeing that!

I had to come back here, cause I had a feeling you were gonna post more. These are just as amazing as the first set. Well done.

wow, great shots, keep sharing! I especially like shadows, singing..., and your deer photos.

Welcome! Those are wonderful photos. I love the first shot in the second series :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back