Newest Pentax: Pentax KF

K-70 upgrade. They killed the excellent KP when the K3.3 dropped. K-70 is an excellent mid-range/entry DSLR though, arguably the best, so the new KF is no doubt a great camera. I still have a K-70 and also two KPs. But I can't help but take my K3.3 everywhere now 🙂 although sometimes a KP tags along.

I've had my K70 since 2017 and still carry it on ocassion, plus it sits by my kitchen window overlooking the bird feeders, which are about 10 feet away. Other than that, I'm like you and almost always have the K3.3 in hand. That and one of my film cameras.

Reactions: pez
I bought a K3ii shortly after it's release date, just didn't see the need to for the K70 when it released. The wireless capability of the K70 would be nice, but all things considered there isn't much difference. Granted the ISO capability of the K70 is higher, but the reality is once you get past ISO 25600 the image quality just isn't there. Then when the K1MII came out I went with it. My plan was to sell the K3ii but frankly it's such a great carry round camera that I just couldn't part with it and it's a perfect match with the K1MII

Reactions: pez

Most reactions

Back