35mm4me No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 55 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2012 #1 Camera: Canon AE1 Film Kodak 400 TX, black and white
35mm4me No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 55 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2012 #3 Second one is a keeper First one is not that deeper
35mm4me No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 55 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Frequency said: Second one is a keeper First one is not that deeper Click to expand... Second is very deep
Frequency said: Second one is a keeper First one is not that deeper Click to expand... Second is very deep
35mm4me No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 222 Reaction score 55 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 35mm4me said: Frequency said: Second one is a keeper First one is not that deeper Click to expand... Second is very deep Click to expand... I do think the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] is a better shot but the firstone reminds me of when I was kid hanging out at the beach during summer break.
35mm4me said: Frequency said: Second one is a keeper First one is not that deeper Click to expand... Second is very deep Click to expand... I do think the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] is a better shot but the firstone reminds me of when I was kid hanging out at the beach during summer break.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #6 First one has something personal, i feel....
Photographiend No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,234 Reaction score 188 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2012 #7 I like the first one but I think you need to play with the crop on the second. Since you wouldn't want to trim a mast you may want to trim some of the water in such a way that you can really capitalize on the rule of 3rds.
I like the first one but I think you need to play with the crop on the second. Since you wouldn't want to trim a mast you may want to trim some of the water in such a way that you can really capitalize on the rule of 3rds.