Newport, RI C&C

mosu84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent a few days in Newport, but only came away with a couple shots. All C&C welcome.

3245027982_cd72fb5044_b.jpg

3244348925_95f8d2040b_b.jpg

3244825715_10a9b6c91c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Probably need a telephoto lens to get shots across the dining room table in that place. Nice shot btw. :)

Wow I really like all of those alot!
The only thing I would say is that you don't look quite lined up with the middle of the house. You can tell from the slanted grass line and the gargoyles. If you were like 10-20 feet more to the right it would be awesome. Did you use a polarizer in the second one?

Wow I really like all of those alot!
The only thing I would say is that you don't look quite lined up with the middle of the house. You can tell from the slanted grass line and the gargoyles. If you were like 10-20 feet more to the right it would be awesome. Did you use a polarizer in the second one?

Thanks, yeah you can tell the alignment is off. It was about 20 degrees with high winds, and you can see my wife freezing in the bottom of the picture. I wish I had more time to set that shot up properly, but it was kind of a run and gun shot because of the weather. And yes, I used a polarizer on both of the daytime shots.

Probably need a telephoto lens to get shots across the dining room table in that place. Nice shot btw. :)

Thanks for the feedback. It was definitely the nicest house I have ever seen. Unfortunately, they don't allow pictures inside.

Most reactions

Back