What's new

Newspapers..for your C&C

don't know if the grain is intentional but i think it would be better without. I like the shot.
 
I particularly like the angle you seem to have shot this from. Nice processing, even though there appears to be a small blown-out section at the bottom centre. B&W conversion works for me, and – contrary to Mike – I actually think that the grain adds to the image. I would remove the white spots (dead pixels?) but other than that I wouldn't change anything.
 
There's no interesting subject here. Thin dof =/= interesting.
 
powasky said:
There's no interesting subject here. Thin dof =/= interesting.

I don't think that was his thought process.

Subject isn't always as important as form
 
I particularly like the angle you seem to have shot this from. Nice processing, even though there appears to be a small blown-out section at the bottom centre. B&W conversion works for me, and – contrary to Mike – I actually think that the grain adds to the image. I would remove the white spots (dead pixels?) but other than that I wouldn't change anything.

Thanks..your help means a lot to me,I am a noob so I need all the help I can get :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom