newwwbie

panchromatic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here it goes...

I'm Ryan, I'm new to this forum but not new to photography. Its been a hobbie of mine for about 6 years (though i'm only 20 so its a large portion of my life) I work at a local camera store in my town. I mostly sell cameras, though sometimes i help out in the lab. I go to school for business admin. at a local college until I transfer (next spring) to Temple U. I shoot 99.99999% film. I use a Nikon F100 w/ 28-105mm D. I do mostly black and white, and I print in my darkroom, which is located in my basement (though i'm no master printer by far, but I am working at it :mrgreen:) I definitely feel I have some knowledge of photography, I work and have worked very closely with many photographers and work with some extremely knowledgable people. I have strong opinions and sometimes can be slightly arrogant, but if I don't know what i'm talking about i'll be the first to admit it. I'm sure i'll get along with people and hope to learn and contribute a bunch.

--Ryan

Howdy Ryan! Welcome to the forum! Its always good to have another Dark Room fanatic on board!

Zach :D

Hello!
Welcome to the wonderful world that is TPF! I'm still pretty much a newbie myself but still,,, come on and join in on the fun. Can't wait to see some of the stuff you do in that dark room of yours. I personally am a digital girl and have only ever developped one roll of film in a darkroom! (Yay for me!) But I love reading what everyone has to say about dark rooms!

Welcome again!

Cheers,
Vicky.

Welcome to TPF, I look forward to seeing your work!

Ryan, welcome to TPF. Yet another film shooter! :D

Most reactions

Back