Next Big Meet-up?

Tomorrow's plan is to go to Exton Market and Barnesdale Gardens. Current 'plan' is to meet at The Grain Store, the pub immediately beside the Oakham train station, about 10:30 or 11:00. Hope to see you! And hope the weather is as spectacular as today.

Any chance for a Meet-Up thread at last? I'm all prepared and willing to sticky that one! If only there finally showed something for me to sticky!!!

Tomorrow's plan is to go to Exton Market and Barnesdale Gardens. Current 'plan' is to meet at The Grain Store, the pub immediately beside the Oakham train station, about 10:30 or 11:00. Hope to see you! And hope the weather is as spectacular as today.

Sounds like a plan... :thumbup:

I am feeling very crispy round the edges after todays' exertions...

Righto. Should take me an hour and a half so I'll leave in about an hour or so and take a slow drive. The car's a little sick right now so I'll probably end up stuck in Northampton (yay...).

I suppose today the Penguin will take to water . . . Plenty about in the Fens!

Trust you folks will have a good day - at least you won't get sunburnt.

No risk of sunburn at the moment, but windburn is a possibility!

Today's plan is Melton Mowbray and Stamford. A picture thread will eventually get started.

A picture thread will eventually get started.

A picture thread HAS at long long last been started, by our Fangman! In the Meet-Up and Locations forum, though I feel quite much like moving it into the General Gallery for as long as it will be active, and I hope it will be active and nicely filling up for quite some time now! :biggrin: More so, since I am here and you all are there!

Yes, so I moved it into the General Gallery, and am impatiently waiting for more photo installments and reports! (In case you really REMEMBER what you did and it not all disappeared in a haze!?!?!?!? :drunk: )

And then there were none....

The beer has finally run out, and the last hangers on (Tangerini and I) have been tossed out.
A good time was had by all, and Rutland will never be the same. Thanks again to Hertz for hosting the meetup. Some 16 people joined in the festivities. Hopefully now that people are making their way home and recovering from the meeting of the cultures, plenty of (non incriminating, and only flkattering) pictures will be posted.

(
beee.gif
Give me a break...the tiny keys on the blackberry and the tiny screen view meant I was basically typing blind.)

(And was fear of my behaviour after sniffing a wine cork part of the reason why you served wine from screwtop bottles? :p )

Most reactions

Back