Ngorogoro, Serengeti, Tarangire Safari Photos

ThornleyGroves

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Impressive.
And the zebra group pic sure makes obvious that these are animals in the wild. The zoo will still need to be built that could keep such a huge herd of zebras.

I really like that zebra crossing photo! :D

And the close-up of the elephant caked in mud. Super focus on the eye-lashes (and mud).

Impressive.
And the zebra group pic sure makes obvious that these are animals in the wild. The zoo will still need to be built that could keep such a huge herd of zebras.

I really like that zebra crossing photo! :D

And the close-up of the elephant caked in mud. Super focus on the eye-lashes (and mud).

Thanks!!

Yeah, i think these are my best set of photos yet... I'm still 18 so only going to get better! I thought when i saw the zebras crossing the road, 'woah zebra crossing' so took the pic and it came out well ahah! I love my close up of the elephant eyelashes too :D

Very cool! I envy your experience in Africa. Its definitely on my list.

I like the heard shot the best. That crooked skyline is hard to miss though.... :sexywink:

These are great! A bit of constructive criticism:

1 - it looks unfortunately like you've focussed just in front of the monkey, would be a nice shot otherwise.

2 - as has been pointed out, the horizon needs fixing. If I were you, I'd just clone over the blue to avoid loss of resolution. It's a shame that the zebra on the left has his head chopped off. A tighter crop might make this feel less unnatrual.

3 - Lovely capture, very bold pattern. Horizon might be tilting ever so lightly to the right and I would up the contrast a tad.

4 - Very nice composition, maybe could have done with a slightly shorter exposure?

6 - Nice, try upping the contrast and consider B&W? The bottom right and top right distracting corners need cropping out/cloning over as well.

These are great! A bit of constructive criticism:

1 - it looks unfortunately like you've focussed just in front of the monkey, would be a nice shot otherwise.

2 - as has been pointed out, the horizon needs fixing. If I were you, I'd just clone over the blue to avoid loss of resolution. It's a shame that the zebra on the left has his head chopped off. A tighter crop might make this feel less unnatrual.

3 - Lovely capture, very bold pattern. Horizon might be tilting ever so lightly to the right and I would up the contrast a tad.

4 - Very nice composition, maybe could have done with a slightly shorter exposure?

6 - Nice, try upping the contrast and consider B&W? The bottom right and top right distracting corners need cropping out/cloning over as well.

Thank you so much for the critique! i love seeing reoccurring mistakes that happen, so it'll only get better :D but thank you!

Most reactions

Back