Niagara Falls at night.

ontarioguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a long exposure shot I took of Niagara Falls as it gets lit up at night!

WaterFallWatermarkedRESIZED.jpg

Very nice! I've never been to the falls but I like the water cascading down the rocks at the base; I think that looks really neat in this picture.

That is an awsome shot i want to go there but dont have the cash or time

Nice shot! Looks like the tripod took a bump at some point during it. Would love to see you explore this shot a bit more.

Very nice! I've never been to the falls but I like the water cascading down the rocks at the base; I think that looks really neat in this picture.

Thank you, yes the rocks at the base give a nice effect!

That is an awsome shot i want to go there but dont have the cash or time

My luxury is that I live close by, so for me its cheap and easy to get to :)

Nice shot! Looks like the tripod took a bump at some point during it. Would love to see you explore this shot a bit more.

Yes it must have, you can probably tell from the street lights on the top left of the photo. It was a cheap and unstable tripod I no longer use lol

That is awesome work. Would love to see that in person.

Roger

I've lost my shots from an old Olympus 4mp compact I had when I took photos of it with the water at the base iced up in mid February. Every shot will be a cliché of sorts, but who cares...

Was there this summer... Niagara Falls is something everybody should see at least once.

NOTE: This photo was taken from the CANADIAN side of the falls, you need a passport to get this angle. Having said that, you can experience the falls just fine without leaving your country (whether you are an American or Canadian).

Most reactions

Back