Nice Mountain scene

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, what do you guys think of this photo, I ran it through the ringer in photoshop, just wondering if I went too far? I really like it this way, with the sky so deep blue but thought to see what my fellow photo critics think :) thanks in advanced!!

main.php

It's pretty. I like the reflection in the lake. I'm not feeling the sky...:(. It's great though.

Alright shot but the sky is a little overdone.....also, remember that you have the water reflection in the water too. Make everything match up

~Michael~

Alright shot but the sky is a little overdone.....also, remember that you have the water reflection in the water too. Make everything match up

~Michael~
Excellent point by Michael; this illustrates why getting it right in the camera is often better than getting it right in the pixel room; the use of a CPOL would have given you a nice deep-blue sky with contrasty clouds, and matched your reflections at the same time.

yea i like it to, I need to really start to frame my pictures.

It's pretty. I like the reflection in the lake. I'm not feeling the sky...:(. It's great though.

Thanks Yemme!

~Michael~

Now that I have have looked at this one more, I agree the sky is too over done, thanks for your comment :)

Excellent point by Michael; this illustrates why getting it right in the camera is often better than getting it right in the pixel room; the use of a CPOL would have given you a nice deep-blue sky with contrasty clouds, and matched your reflections at the same time.

I totally agree, thanks tirediron!

awesome shot i like the colors and great framing.

Thanks!!

So, Jay, do you have a polarizing filder?

~Michael~

I do, but its a super cheapy, I really need to invest in a nice set of filters.

yea i like it to, I need to really start to frame my pictures.

Thanks TGaston!! I love adding borders, it helps the photo out so much!

that's a post card material right there...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back