Nicki

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
She's awesome ! As well as the horse, Skippy. She cut the " 0 " cow off inches away from the no time line in the Sorting event. Sorting is an even with 3 riders and they have ten cow's numbered from one through ten and pulling each one out of the herd seperately, starting with # 1 with a certain amount of time. They were on # 8 when the 0 cow tried the cross the line on them before the 8 and 9. Nicki came from the other side of the arena with amazing speed and yelling from the top of her lungs to cut this cow off quick. Amazing, I almost missed these shots from just watching this moment happen... almost.

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

Thx ;)

nice series, i also love the look of pure determination in #2... :thumbup:

really cool shots you have here posted..i like the second picture..

These are great! :thumbup: She looks like quite the cowgirl, too. :)

aahhhh, I sure love a good rodeo! Thanks for sharing these.

Thx all ;)

Yeah Terri, she is quite that. Both of them are a sight to see ! More coming soon :thumbup:

8)

JonK said:
nice shots m@ko - looks like a tough lighting situation. love her look in the second shot :)

Yes Jon it was, I had to slap it on 800 here, terrible backlighting conditions from the stands, but I managed... love that wheel ! Nicki was happy and I printed the first 2 @ 8.5x11, she was tickled pink. :thumbup:

i missed this one.

great action shots M@ko. i like how the horse is cutting his eyes down at the cow...seems to be trained well. i bet Nicki is pleased with these :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
i missed this one.

great action shots M@ko. i like how the horse is cutting his eyes down at the cow...seems to be trained well. i bet Nicki is pleased with these :thumbup:

Thx JonMikal :thumbup: And yes, very well trained.

wonderful captures and tough conditions i bet!
you did great m@ko!
she must have been thrilled to see these... love the first two
tfs:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back