Nicole + Monty = Hitched!!!!!!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The gorgeous Nicole married the very handsome Monty on the 1st of March this year. They also united a family at the same time. What cute kiddos! Nicole and Monty wed at the 1st Baptist Church in downtown Dallas. The glorious reception followed at Maple Manor. So many cool things happened during the day. First, Monty had a groomsman sneak over a very vintage bottle of Dom. Nicole couldn't believe it. She really wanted to save it to savor with Monty, but the groomsman insisted it was for her and her ladies to enjoy.

Nicole had the coolest shoes. And by far the prettiest boquet I've ever seen. (By Sahana)

Nicole getting dressed.

Too funny. Another ring moment. Who has the ring?

The rings are finally found, and Nicole, who knew where Monty's ring was, slips it on his finger.

Love....this...couple

Uniting a family.

Monty giving a big thumbs up!

Beautiful people in love.

The rings. Flowers by Sahana.

Nicole's mom gave her a photo of her brother to wear. Tragically, her brother had died years ago. The photo was a favorite of both mother and daughter.

Monty and Nic's first dance. Beautiful.

Monty obviously likes Nicole alot. :)

Monty obviously has plans for Nicole. He couldn't help but stop during the exit to check the time.

And the kiss in the huge stretch limo. Only the beginning of the evening ahead.

We love Monty and Nicole and wish them every happiness that life offers. It was a pleasure to work for them.
Mike and I couldn't quit holding hands on the drive home. It was one of those weddings that made your remember why people find each other. Destiny.

Beautiful photo's. A shame they are this small on the post and that you have to actually click on them to enlarge :(.

By the way, what kind of light is that on the last set of photos?

I replied and the www ate my respond :-/Do you have a clause that you only shoot beautiful people :)These are LOVELY!!! Beautiful moments you captured.Anelle

I replied and the www ate my respond :-/Do you have a clause that you only shoot beautiful people :)These are LOVELY!!! Beautiful moments you captured.Anelle

One of my Mentors commented about this. She was saying, "you NEVER get anything other than beautiful people!"

Anelle, it's funny you ask that. We don't prequalify couples as some photographers do.

What we have seen though, is beautiful couples seem to come our way. I think the reason why is the retouching. Pretty girls and guys spend a lot of time and money to look great. So they do the same thing with wedding photography. They choose the photographer who is going to take a few seconds to make each photo complimentary, and they don't mind paying the extra.

Beautiful photo's. A shame they are this small on the post and that you have to actually click on them to enlarge :(.

Sorry they are so small. I'll try to make them larger. You can also view my blog. I think they are larger there. See link below.

The last set, as well of the most of the series, was done with my funky "backwards flash".

I am new to the forum and I really like your work. I am trying to learn from people around so thanks for sharing your work.

Awwww...I'm loving that last one! I know you don't use flash at all during the ceremony, what iso are you using on your 5D? I'm still stuck with 20D's (planning to upgrade asap) and I'm not loving the grain at 1600 especially if I have to underexpose a bit. I love the bouquet too. So pretty!

i have got to be honest...if i have the means to do so whenever i get hitched (not any time soon) I would love to have you shoot my wedding (naturally i would cover your flight e/t/c)

Wow, I can't believe how great your exposures are with only your backwards flash technique. You must shoot with a 5D or something at a higher ISO to get these.

Most reactions

Back