Nicolo- Window lit Portrait

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love window lighting. It can be so beautiful and emotive.

EOS 5D
85mm @f/2.8
1/250th sec
ISO 400
_mg_3646_by_danostergren-d9biyld.jpg

I love the lighting.....but, would prefer a different pose.....

Great tones in the model. A real depth to the features.

beautifully done

You've done him justice, for sure. Stunning light that really makes his eyes sparkle.

I've said it before - I'm generally not into portraits but I always open your threads and enjoy looking at your images. Your use of natural light is masterful, really. Even though I don't shoot portraits, I do use natural light most of the time, so for me, it's always interesting and informative to study what you've done with light.

This is really nice, and makes a great B&W!:)

beautifully done
Thank you.
You've done him justice, for sure. Stunning light that really makes his eyes sparkle.
Thank you! I think it's very hard to take a bad shot of Nicolo.
I've said it before - I'm generally not into portraits but I always open your threads and enjoy looking at your images. Your use of natural light is masterful, really. Even though I don't shoot portraits, I do use natural light most of the time, so for me, it's always interesting and informative to study what you've done with light.
Wow, thank you! I really appreciate that!

This is really nice, and makes a great B&W!:)
Thank you!

You seem to do well capturing the mood or personality. This seems rather pensive or thoughtful, makes you wonder what he might be thinking about. You seem to show the real person.

You seem to do well capturing the mood or personality. This seems rather pensive or thoughtful, makes you wonder what he might be thinking about. You seem to show the real person.
Thank you! Capturing something evocative is always my intention.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back