What's new

Nieces and Nephew

Timothy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a few from the other day

c&c appreciated
1.
IMG_0878.jpg

2.
IMG_0900.jpg

3.
IMG_0938.jpg

4.
IMG_0784.jpg

5.
IMG_0783.jpg

6.
IMG_0945.jpg


and just one i thought was funny
IMG_0946.jpg
 
I'm not a huge fan of tilting the camera, especially such a severe tilt like number #2 so I threw it into photoshop and corrected the tilt and tried a different crop.
4324430432_8ba8272c0f.jpg

As far as the rest go
1. is too soft (out of focus?)
3. the strong highlight in the lower left is too distracting to my eye
4. are again too soft for my taste and the crop is too tight for me as well
5. crop factor again, although I do like the facial expressions.

Overall I say you have a good grasp on what's going on. I'm a relative noob myself and when I get home from shooting feel I critique my photos harder than anyone else. Keep shooting and reading!!!
 
I would say number 6 is the pick of the bunch. For me, I don't mind the tight cropping when the photo is all about the facial expression like this one.
#1 and #4 would be good if the focus was spot on but it's just a tad off.

Pretty good overall though :)
 
thanks for the comments guys

ahh yeah well i agree with #1 being soft, and now that i look really close i can see that the focus on #4 is actually more th enose than the eyes eh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom