night city shots

rmphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
first set of shots from my new camera...

1small.jpg

2small.jpg

3small.jpg

4small.jpg

5small.jpg

6small.jpg

7small.jpg

I really like city photgraphy, and night photography, so its a winning combination :) really nice photos

I love Vancouver. Great night shots.

All you need is a tripod and a slow shuter (long exposure time).

contax. with 50mm ziess planar

to the guy asking how... just tripod it, get a remote shutter release, and find some interesting scenes... experiment with shutter times to get what you want...

i just picked up a 8point star filter... should be fun for night.

to be honest, day shots just bore me now... night is where its at..

thanks for the comments!

Those are some nice clear night shots. What camera did u use? tripod? The last one I especially like. Nice composition.

Seems like everytime I try to do night shots, people seem to look more suspicious than in the daytime..

Seems like everytime I try to do night shots, people seem to look more suspicious than in the daytime..

yeah i hear ya... i try not to wonder the city in the middle of the night alone with all my gear. but sometimes i just cant help myself.

i like those a lot. my favorite one is the fountain... and i agree, there's something about night shots that normally just looks cooler than day shots.

rmphoto said:
contax. with 50mm ziess planar

to the guy asking how... just tripod it, get a remote shutter release, and find some interesting scenes... experiment with shutter times to get what you want...
oh yeah, I'm the guy who asked. I have a Contax G1 with the 45mm Zeiss Planar. I was just surprised cuz your pics were so sharp. Thought it was a Canon DSLR or something... :)

Mumfandc said:
Thought it was a Canon DSLR or something... :)

hell no. all you gotta do is drop some money into a quality scanner...

then you have beautiful shots in slide print or digital...

Most reactions

Back