What's new

Night Hoops..

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
looked interesting as I walked through.

IMG_0042.jpg
 
Interesting light, indeed.
Personally, I would wish this were sharper. But I assume you had to handhold the camera?
 
yeah it totally bugs me.... Im just figuring out all the cool stuff I can do with this camera. Although I can handhold a shot @ iso 1600 or 3200 and it comes out looking decent as far as noise, its still a far cry from using a tripod for sharpness......

I just learned how to change my metering mode on the fly.... woo hoo !!!!

I was using the old 300D for the last 2 1/2 years.... finally I made a researched descision to upgrade. Its like the glass cieling has been lifted.
I got a 20D, now I know its not a 1D, or a 5D, but compared to the 300D its a night and day difference in speed, noise, focusing...etc..... I love it

Though a lot of the stuff I did was tripod anyway, I think I will have a lot of new oppurtunities that I would of missed before....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom